NEW RELEASE and UPDATE

Hello all!
It's been FAR TOO long since I updated this blog, so I've decided to reinstate it and dedicate myself to a weekly update!  In this post I want to introduce my newest endeavor, books dedicated to improving sensory and fine motor skills for kids (mostly preschool, but I'm writing my early intervention one now...)  These books came about after I decided to make easy to use reference materials for myself in the treatment setting.  After using them for a two years in the practice setting, I decided to publish my favorites and make them available to all.  There are three different versions of each book, so the reader can choose what best meets his/her needs.

Here's my new website:
Purple Toes Books



Purple Toes Books!

I am so happy to finally welcome these new resource books into the world!

And... if you are curious... the name came from my son's toes... as they often appear purple due his disability!  Just a cute way to show my love and dedication to those little purple toes!

Hope you enjoy!